View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:28 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: 》kingdom come 《 limited

Name
Christiana Payne
Christiana- A common female name before the early fourteenth century.
Payne- A surname from the Medieval Era meaning “Pagan”.

(Yes, her name is ironic on purpose.)
While witches can live longer than the average human (especially during the Medieval Era) Christiana is still a young woman.
Role
Witch
Appearance
Christiana is a beautiful woman, even during the Medieval Era where it was hard to even have all of your teeth. Thanks to her magical abilities, Christiana can keep herself looking young and healthy with all of her teeth still remaining and her long hair neat and orderly. Her eyes are an enchanting silvery-blue, an enchantment causing the unique color so that she can see clearly. Her hair is golden like corn-silk, pale in color but beautiful nonetheless. Her skin is pale, almost as white as milk. She looks ghostly with her pale features that seem to all blend together. Christiana is slightly taller than the average female and has slight, subtle curves to her petite frame. Christiana tends to wear a faded black cloak over a light blue cotton dress and work boots.
Personality
Mostly TBRP although I have a few traits I’m centering her around such as a slightly flirty attitude, an excitable demeanor, a kind but easily angered girl trying her best to kee to White Magic but beginning to turn towards darker spells during her anger.
Other
A bit rushed since I’m supposed to be asleep right now.
@tinyalienkid