View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:37 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: The Desert's Suffering

The she-cat frowned as Tiger turned away. In the process, she to turned her head away and flattened her ears. His voice then began to rise almost in a shouting manner. At that, she hung her head.

He thought he had lost her. "How could I?" she replied. How could sh leave him. The female would die if she did.

Tiger then leaned in and licked her ugly face. In return, she gave him a few licks on his cheek.

Then the male continued on about her promise. "I do want to try... I really do," she stated. Then a sigh escaped her as he asked what she wanted to do.

Maybe this was the time to tell him. "I want to be with you..." she began, taking a shaky breath. "I love you, Tigerbreeze," she finally said. It felt good to tell him, but what if he didn't return the affection?

"I... I was afraid that you wouldn't want to... commit. But the aching pain that I feel every time I see you, knowing that I'm holding what I feel back from you... it was slowly killing me," she stated.

"I should have told you sooner, so you can make a decision, and if you want... move on with your life. I'm sure you have plenty of she-cats wanting your attention," she said with a sad smile. The last few words were bitter and painful to say, but they came from her mouth anyway.
@Constellation

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; December 18th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.