View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:19 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Desert's Suffering

Tigerbreeze felt his eyes widened. And, the pumping of his heart stop for mere moments - did she dare say such? Tigerbreeze pulled himself back, sitting on his haunches, staring at his friend - whatever she was to him - a look of bewilderment. After all this time he's been waiting for her...she's been out here? "You thought I left you?" He repeated. Each word sounding foreign and poisonous on his tongue. "I thouhmght you left me!" He accused, his voice a little louder than it was supposed to be.
That thought was ludicrous! It was absolutely revolting! Tigerbreeze would never! Especially after losing so many friends because the death of Meadowpaw had been an absolute disaster to him. He didn't know who to turn to. Obviously, Wildfire was the best choice as the sassy feline didn't mind being there for him - yet, she was a Riverclan warrior, so she couldn't be there for the Thunderclan tom as much as he wanted. And, as for Desertpelt? She was Shadowclan! He couldn't have her whenever he needed her the most. "I...I...I thought we was going to try. At least try." At least try to be together. She said so herself, those little words leaving her mouth and making the tom smile softly, almost sadly. Even the little affection following after; it brightened his mood for a peak of a moment.
Of course he missed Desertpelt. She was his best friend, after all. Maybe, she was the one thing that could unlock who he once was. That flirty, confident Tom without a care in the world. That tom who knew he could take on anything and everything...the one he was when they were younger. Tigerbreeze gently leaned into his companion and flicked his tongue against the side of her scarred face. "Then, what happened to you?" He suddenly asked, his orbs lighting up in confusion. "What happened to you Desertpelt? I waited for you...but I could never find you." He quickly brushed himself against her. "I thought I lost you, honestly." It wouldn't have surprised him if he had. Life was such a bitter process. The outcomes were devastating - most of the time. Life was exaggerated! Life was..well, uncanny at its finest. Tigerbreeze wrapped his tail around himself, feeling his ears droop for a moment as he stared pleadingly at the other feline. "What...do you want to do?" He didn't know how tough she was living at the moment. He was overwhelmed with seeing her again. So, he wanted to know what did she want to do...more so about them. He needed a clear understanding, and he wished he could determine that from her eyes, but the answer was so vague.

@Slash-GNR