View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Desert's Suffering

"Of course, I'm real!" He pulled himself back to get a good look at the she cat, observing her face, then brushing himself against her once more as if he had been the key to wipe all her sadness away. She must had been lost! Or, cold! What if she was starving? Better yet, why wasn't she back in Shadowclan? It wasn't safe for the molly to be out alone...in this opening.
The Tom had been ecstatic to see her. His ears had pinned against his head, and a bright smile glowed onto his features. Then, he frowned quickly. She uttered that she had no one. Everyone was gone. Tigerbreeze didn't know what she mean by this, but perhaps she was talking about her family? It was still a shocking discovery that she was in front of him. That she was breathing. Living.
"Oh, Desert..." he muttered, rubbing his head against her shoulder in an effort to comfort her. "You still have me, remember?" They weren't from the same clan, but that didn't matter to the tiger printed tom! He had known that he would always be there for over, even if they were oceans apart. "I'm still here." Maybe everything they had built was destroyed. Lost. Never to return. Maybe it was all for nothing. She had mentioned that everyone she loved was gone - but he was still here! He was right here. In front of her. Then it occurred to him, that maybe, the flame that surrounded them long ago...demolished.
His ears perked, and he flicked his tail, rolling his eyes upwards to the sky. "I was, uh, on a run." He replied. He didn't mean to stray so far from home, but he was happy he did! He ran into the most happiest thing in his life. After Wildfire said she never found Desertpelt while Shadowclan was residing with Riverclan for a while, it haunted him. Something could had happened to her - she was right here though. Scarred worse than ever, but still beautiful to him.
When she mentioned his friends, Tigerbreeze thoughts trailed to Wildfire. She was the only friend on his list who comforted him through hard times. Then, he didn't think she needed him at this moment. So, he shook his head. "I don't think so..." he trailed off. "I don't want to think about them though," he quickly added. "I just want to be with you right now." After all, he waited for so long, without so much of a goodbye. He searched for her, and waited for her for the longest. Nowadays, he wasn't being himself. He couldn't find much of his confidence unless he was around Wildfire. He liked when thentwo of them joked around together. She made him forget about...the disasters around him. "I missed you so much, Desert. I...I thought I would never see you again." He murmured. He sounded so weak! It aggravated him that he was feeling this way her. He was supposed to be strong, brute, unnerved. He was Tigerbreeze after all. And, currently? He wasn't acting like Tigerbreeze.
@Slash-GNR

Last edited by Brilliance; December 12th, 2017 at 02:15 PM.