View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:30 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: The Desert's Suffering

@Constellation

It had only been a few minutes before a familiar scent... a familiar face appeared out of no where it seemed. Of course, the molly was so drained that it was getting harder for her to separate reality from fantasy.

As the flame-pelted warrior approached, she couldn't help but feel as if her heart might leap from her chest and go reside with his. However, mentally, Desertpelt built a cage around her beating organ.

A rumbling voice caused her folded out ears to perk and turn to her lost love. "Starclan has been merciful to me... do they wish to take me now and end this suffering?" she spoke with an almost surrendering tone in her voice.

Then the larger male rubbed himself up against her and asked a couple of questions. However, one stuck out beyond the others.

"So you are real?" she asked first. "Because I have no one Tiger.... all who I..." she paused swallowing. The female was never the type to admit her love for something or someone. "loved is gone," she said.

Her father had died, so had her mother. Now, Tiger probably had taken a she-cat under his wing by now and made her his mate. Hurt burned within her heart. "Why are you out here, alone?" she asked tilting her head. "Surely you have friends who want your attention," she stated.

Desert couldn't bring herself to saying he may have a mate. It would cause to much pain.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; December 12th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.