View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2017, 06:04 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Resources Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
I suppose I can see why the merge doesn't seem like a big deal and that it won't change much, but I personally believe that it might be easier to keep them separated.

Perhaps there aren't a lot of plots posted per week, but there sure are a lot of finders posted - especially with since most of the people in the FUZZ family are making finders, which are taking up a lot of space (although eve with out them, there were always a lot of threads). Since there are still some many finders being posted, it doesn't seem like the best idea to also through the plots in with them. Many of the finders are always pushed down and needs to be bumped, whereas since the plots aren't too crowded they don't need to be constantly bumped - which honestly seems like a good thing going on there - though the finders and plots would need even more bumping if there were to be in the same board as each other.

So even though the plots aren't as active, I do believe that the there are too many finders as there is and doesn't need to share a board with each other or else it might too crazy.
I agree with you, it'll just be to crazy if we merge.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.