View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 07:17 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

"Huh? No, I'm not mad at you! Don't worry," Brownkit reassured the kit in a comforting yet confused voice. "It's not your fault that you tripped. We all fall down sometimes." She wondered why he seemed so scared at first, despite only bumping into her... had one of the other kits been bullying him? Maybe Brownkit would need to watch over her new friend for a bit, to make sure he wasn't being picked on.

It was good he wasn't hurt, though. "I'm okay too, thank you for asking. My name is Brownkit," she answered. For her light brown fur and eyes! "What's yours?"

(sorry for the wait!)

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

She wasnt mad? The little kitten hesitantly uncurled, sitting up as his little pink nose twitched like a rabbit, confused. That wasnt what he was used to with his old family and home but then again this new place had been different so maybe that was it.

He cocked his little head, hesitantly smiling as the kitten introduced herself. "Brownkit a good name. Fogkit says kit means baby but paw means older learning. So you little like me, right?" He was pretty sure he was right but asked anyways, hoping he wasnt being dumb. "Brown is good like soft birdies and cool things like snakes. Saw a snake once."

His little rambling was small and a little concerned the older kitten would find it stupid but his ears perked up that she was interested in his name. "Uuuuuum Im Bleedingkit! My old mama named me because I fall a lot hurt and bleed. But it doesnt hurt because I really tough! Miss Dawn and new Mama are 'um' about name but its my first name ever so I love!" The little kitten was too young to realize his name was rather morbid and more an insult by the cruel cat who'd dumped him in shadowclan first chance without ever naming him beforehand (despite having him for over a month) but had picked up on the two mollies distaste. But.... he wasnt quite keen on giving up on it despite their approval? It was his first name ever and felt special...

Besides his name thing the kitten sat in front of Brownkit, giving her a small smile completely unaware of all the questions he may have planted in her with the whole old mama new mama thing and the falling/tough thing but he really didnt know his situation was odd and might need some explaining.