View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 05:34 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Silence's hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Hoot looked deep into Silence's eyes and gave the slightest nod of his head. He'd trust her for now. She was still practically a stranger, but Hoot definitely didn't trust Spark. Everything about the tom seemed off. The vibes he was giving off sent shivers down the Abyssinian's spine. He dug his claws into the ground as the two cats faced each other. The tension was killing Hoot. He just wanted this entire thing to be over. He didn't really know what was happening anyways. This had all just started out as an adventure. How did I get here? Hoot didn't have time to think about that right now. He needed keep focused on reality and the situation at paw.

The tom struggled to keep a low growl to himself. Spark was being far too aggressive over nothing. His emotion did not go unmatched, however. It seemed that rage filled Silence and Spark equally. Both cats were fuming. Hoot didn't know there was that much anger and rage to be felt. Hoot flinched at the sound of the thunder paired with Spark's thunderous growl. He took a step forward as the tom gripped Silence in what seemed to be less than half a heartbeat. He gulped, unsure of what to do. He wanted to free Silence, but Spark could kill her in an instant at this point. No matter what, Hoot wasn't going to make this worse. So, he watched Spark and Silence carefully, ready to attack if he needed to. He tried to be silent as if that would make the tom forget that he was even there. Don't do this, don't do this, don't do this, Hoot begged silently. Let her go. He lashed his tan tail behind him, green eyes growing pained.

[ So so sorry about the late reply! I've been very sick for the last few weeks and wasn't able to make any posts! ]

After what felt like an eternity, Silence opened her mouth and spoke. Her scraping, rusty voice was shaking terribly with fear. "Spark.." The sound of her voice startled the frozen tom, and his grip on her throat loosened just enough for the little black cat to twist around and free herself. Spark's disorientation didn't last, however, and he lunged for Silence again.

The she-cat flattened herself to the earth, her small size becoming an advantage as her opponent flew over her. She bounced back to her feet in time to snap at his tail, drawing blood. Spark made a slight noise of pain, but instead of turning around to face her again he continued toward Hoot. Silence's orange eyes widened in panic and she chased after, like a small shadow.

(No worries, please!! I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm so sorry I was late to respond, midterms are around the corner so I'm swamped with work atm.)

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!