View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2018, 09:01 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Frog + Nettle’s Litter [Private, I guess]

Me and @Suspiciousmindz were thinking about getting Frog and his kits roleplayed a bit more together, so here it is!
@Cosmo
@starfall
@Mauve

Swirl sat platantly in the dusty field, the smells of green-leaf weaving around her. She had been roaming through the grain filling up the meadows nearby, and today was the perfect day to do it.
Stopping to sniff a rock, she pressed her nose up against the cool surface, then stepped back once more to resume her jolty walk through the stalks of wheat or just grasses of some sort.
Her family had recently stopped to make a small home here, she doubted it was permanent, but the white molly was always hopeful that they’d find a permanent barn or meadow or even a tree. She resumed her pace, and decided to go to the other side of the field.
At this time of year, the farmers would have been... it was strange to explain. They looked like they were driving over them, but nothing was crushed and all that was left was watery stems. Watering, She guessed. She wasn’t allowed to go very far away from the others, so today was a special day when they were nearby, so she could always call to one of them, but she was relatively on her own.
Paws crunching on the ground, she walked forward a bit more before catching sight of a pearl-white moth, that was flittering between the plants like the wind. Her green eyes wide, she moved a bit forward before crouching down low and swatting at the insect with one fast paw. It cut through the air, and hit the moth once, but it soon got away and fled while Swirl was distracted.

{Open}

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!