View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 12:38 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
Sparrowkit noticed movements around her, even though they were blurry she watched, curiously. Briarwing moved her tail in front of Sparrowkit moving her close to her stomach. The kit stomped her paw, un-sheathing her claws, flattened her ears, and bristled her pelt in protest. Briarwing let out a amused mew, "Come on now, Sparrowkit, don't be like that," She smiled, "You should be grateful you have me.. Your mother probably misses you a lot while she's in Starclan." Briarwing was lying about Sparrowkit's mother and she knew it. Sparrowkit flexed her claws, "Why do you lie about my mother..? Why don't you just tell me who she is for once! I can tell you know about her... All these secrets.. Do you think I'm mouse-brained just because I'm not like the others Briarwing?!" The kit yowled, her whole pelt fluffed up. Briarwing's eyes showed sorrow. "You do not need to know who and where your mother is Sparrowkit.. It is better you do not know.. For your sake and mine.. Just relax and sleep for a while.." The heavily pregnant she-cat sighed.. and wrapped her tail around the kit, she curled up into a ball and slept. Sparrowkit's ears stayed flattened in sorrow, yet her pelt stopped bristling. She finally calmed down and sheathed her claws, then curled up next to her foster-mother.
A sleek silver furred tom with yellow eyes slipped inside the nursery, his lean muscles rippling as he moved. His name is Stormhaze and he had come to see his mate, Briarwing, and their foster kit. He smiled to himself. He couldn't wait for their own kits to be born. Although he adored and loved Sparrowkit with all his heart the thought of having kits of his own blood excited him. A purr rumbled through his throat as he glanced around.
He saw his mate was fast asleep. The silver tom sat down in a corner of the nursery and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws. He silently waited for Briarwing to awaken.

♡ character page wip ♡