View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 09:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Did Thistleclaw deserve to go to the Dark Forest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Well, my opinion about the thing that the reason he's in the DF because he killed a cat in the DF is that the cat he killed shouldn't have been training there in the first place. That cat's fault xD Sorry for referring to them as "them", I forgot which cat.
ideally, neither of them should have been there.

at the end of the day, it boils down to intentions. thistleclaw didn't kill her because of self defense, or to protect others (with a note these are the only real acceptable reasons behind killing someone); he killed her because he could.

had thistleclaw been in a situation where he was coerced into killing the she-cat - whether his own life or whitepaw's is on the line - it would've been a different story and it's likely he would've been accepted into starclan (if vicky didn't make it her goal to put him in there). but thistleclaw had the choice of not killing her at the minimal cost of facing off against mapleshade and losing his training there, and he didn't take it.

he was too sucked into the ideology of being the best warrior by killing his opponents and shedding blood. minus the influence of the dark forest, he probably would've been an excellent warrior and leader, but ultimately he allowed himself to be manipulated and twisted to the point of no return.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules