Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Retribution

@Lonestar23
(I'm also thinking Broken and Itzal could use Blazingcomet's Optimism and Carelessness to defeat him. Oh and if you remember I wanted Apocalypse to injure Nightpaw to the point where he's in the elders den already and you said no... Maybe that could be Blazingcomet instead???
And permission to break Blazingcomet's paw even more? x3 I'll ask for permission before doing anything else when it comes to mind.
Itzal will be coming in later.)

Broken heaved himself up at the alarm of Flash. He was definitely in no hurry to battle. He knew the weakest one would be the most hesitant to battle, so it would be quite easy to scope out the weakest against the strongest.
He padded out, his stance much like a dog's, shoulders abroad, and chest puffed out. Being himself, he's battle-ready when there isn't the slightest sign of battle. His joy for killing hasn't brought him as much enemies to battle as he always wanted, but killing one will do for the..hour or so.
He made his way onto the battle field, scoping out any SkyClan enemies. He spotted a fluffy orange tom limply running about across the battle field, an attempt to actually fight. This should be easy. He thought, as he darted toward him. He had his head brought down, prepared to butt into the tom's chest to bowl him over...

Apocalypse stared into the midst of the battle, bringing out her deceptive nature, making it seem as if she were.. defenseless. Waiting..just waiting.. for someone to make one pawstep towards her.

(IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO FIGHT APOCALYPSE, OR BROKEN AND ITZAL WHEN THEY'RE DONE FIGHTING, PLZ VISITOR MESSAGE ME!)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 4th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.