Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 04:44 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Retribution

{ @Nighty @Empress Of Evil @Brooklyn Trees Empress, Brook, mind if i tag ya? heh.... }

She stepped along side the leader, her eyes focused on the border. This is the last time they fought the Syndicate. Or it better be. She felt a growing snarl in her chest, and at the call of Grousestar, she did just that. Attacked. With the ease of her strengthened legs she bolted off into the forest, yowling in a battle cry. She was done with the attacks. She was done since Cliffheart was attacked. Now, it was her turn. She could feel the dirt beneath her unsheathed claws and she had on a angered, battle-ready face. It was time SkyClan proved their place.

She ran into the trees, dodging and passing them, feeling slightly out of breath from the amount of energy she had to use. She was ready. She thought about her kits, her mate, her own life. She thought about Onyx and his little group, and about how they had started this. If he didn't attack, they wouldn't have had this issue. Now she had it out for him and him alone. She was ready to end his life, a thought in her mind thinking if she ended him, she ended it all. So, she scanned, and, she was ready. 3... 2... 1...

~~

{ @Raine wanna rp ajax and onyx? }

He was more prepared, as he suspected it, but no one listened, and now, they were unprepared. Not him. e was ready for blood, a malicious smile crossing his maw as his icy blue orbs flickered, hearing the battle cries of the cats, and here he stood, and looked back. "Alright! This is what we trained for!" he called, and looked for Halite, and saw him not. Growling, he then turned to Ajax. He gave him a quick nod before he turned to the approaching clan. "Syndicate! Ready yourselves! SkyClan approaches to end us!" he called over, and then, seeing them, he smiled. "And we will not be beaten! This is where we show them who truly rules these woods!" he yowled, and then bolted off. He was more than ready.

He closed in as they did, and instantly was attacked by a reddish brown molly, her yellow orbs alight with hate. And he knew she knew him. And she did. She pounced on him, grabbing the scruff of his neck, in which he easily threw her down. "Bad move, darling." he said with a breath, and a small laugh. "Perfect for a bad tom, Onyx!" she snapped at him, and again lunged at him, and slammed into his shoulder. Down he went with a laugh. He looked about for his companion. "Oh, darling. Such a shame. You seemed nice, but I'm afraid, in order to save my clan, if you will..." he started, and looked at her, his eyes glowing. "I must end you." and he launched, and the molly was unprepared. The pain, the impact, all of it sent her through the grass, where he then pounced on her, pinning her shoulders to the ground with a snarl. "The king mus protect his kingdom. I do hope you understand." he said, and clawed her neck. She yowled, and mustered the strength to through him off, in which he only rose again and laughed. "You are strong, clan-er." he said, and snarled. "Not strong enough!" and he again launched, and bit her neck, making her yowl. She shouldered him, but as he flew back, he swiped his paw in a last attempt, and was pleased with the outcome. The yowl, then the thud of the molly crumpling to the ground. It was purrfect. "If only you knew..." she choked, blood seeping from the corners of her maw. He smiled menacingly, raising a paw, ready to finish her off.

{ Nighty, what if beach comes in and tries to stop onyx, he tries to steal him, scorched gets enough strength to stop him in which she's struck again, and then yeah... }

~~

{ @Skelly }

Smokeykit heard the battle cries from afar and snuck out, and she heard the sounds of fighting, yowling, snarling, growling, gasping, and the chocking, gurgling sounds of it all. Triumphant calls, sorrowful cries. It was too much for her, and the young kit scrambled to find cover- wherever that might be. "Mom!" she called, and suddenly felt something grab her. She yelled, trying to draw attention, and the unknown thing that had grabbed her said nothing until it set her in a small hollow and spoke softly. "Stay here..." said a young male voice, and then she heard running.

~~

Kovu was done with his father's evil ways. He then searched about, and ran to a nearby molly, helping her fend off a fighter. He was a young tom, and was already a fighter, too early for most. But still. "Please, come with me. I know you might not trust me, but there is a kit I placed in a hollow, just a few fox-lengths that way. You must hurry before someone finds her." he said, and dipped his head before he yowled and attacked an incoming fighter.