View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow made no attempt to hide her amused smile and said, "A day, a moon, a minute. What's the difference? It's all just time that eventually passes. Time is just a concept made up by us because we can't wrap our heads around how the land really works." She shrugged and looked at Halfheart slyly, and shook her head. She sat down again, making no attempt to physically block the other warrior from leaving, but decided to try to bait Halfheart. "It's definitely true that you can't understand the concept time, because when I say that insanity will never leave you... well, never means the opposite of forever. If you know what forever means, of course. It's sad, really, that an apprentice is more intelligent than you are," Nightshadow goaded lightly.
Halfhearts neck fur bristled her tail lashing behind her her eyes narrowed . How dare Nightshadow say that?! The grey and white tabby warrior hissed she unsheathed her claws " honestly I'd rather deal with true insanity rather then you " she spat and her ears flattened " now goodby" she meowed she turned around and her whole body felt like it was on fire . She needed to calm down before she would do something out of anger and regret it she walked towards the exit ( end?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 16th, 2018 at 04:43 PM.