Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:36 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*she looked at him and was shocked but then thought that it was not impossible. She stood there with grace and patcients to see what he knew without her saying anything.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Tharek closed his eyes tightly and let out a roar of pain as the memories rushed in. Bowing to Siroga, running from the Elven King wounded, roaring at Siroga that he'd tried his hardest as he healed his wound, flying away, finding Taren and taking it over, ruling it for several years as he held the Elsguardians in slavery, then Darkwings and Spirit attacking, Tharek fighting Drago, Tharek falling, hitting the ground and a crack and a thud, trying to hang on to his memory and then losing it, then everything that lead up until now.

He opened his eyes, his red marks pulsing. Darkwings back away carefully. "Now why," he snarled at Drago, "would you make me lose my memory?"
Drago laughed "i didn't make you lose it you just landed on the ground wrong but im ready for round 2 if you wanna go" drago said arya pushed off of him and took a step back as he stepped towards tharek his armor materialized onto him siroga waved his hand and suddenly they we're all teleported onto a large grassy plain "if your gonna fight do it out here so you don't damage my city" he said then backed up 30 yards arya following

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me