Old October 30th, 2016, 02:31 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Zero to Hero

Perking her ears as she heard the tom greet her and her orbs opened again. Mistpaw turned to look at Royalwatcher, the first thing she took in was his sleepy appearance. She gave him a small amused smile at the sight. "I'm sorry for bothering you," she mewed. The apprentice hesitated for a moment and knew that she should continue and probably talk about her reasons for coming to Starclan and wishing to speak with Royalwatcher. "D-did you see the fight?" She didn't bother to specify - there had only been one fight that she was a part of since she last saw her starry mentor. Despite not wanting to talk about it, Mistpaw knew that it was probably best if she did. And Royalwatcher was probably the best person to talk to about it.
Royalwatcher shook his head at her first few words. "It's fine, totally fine," He meowed, sitting and beginning to groom his pelt. The warrior paused, though, when the she-cat almost immediately brought up the fight she had had with her brother. He hadn't expected her to bring it up so soon. "Yeah, I saw," He responded cautiously, not knowing what she really expected him to say. "I saw everything, the arguing, the physical portion, everything." The tom sat up straight, leaning back on his haunches a bit. "Just so you know, I'm not particularly mad at you or anything. I'm proud that you resisted your previous training." He brought his gaze up to meet hers, his eyes curious. "But, talk to me. Tell me your feelings on the matter."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!