View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{ @KitKat12 @Nighty @NightWarrior4Life @JaxenAmethyst @Moonfang @narwhalgirliv - I should've posted this earlier, sorry!}

Halite bounded up into the Dusk Syndicate mound, with pride twitching through his facial expressions and a twitching in his paws. Today, he would conduct his first few ceremonies, for the abundance of kits, trainees, and the like.

The tom cleared his throat and began speaking. "Cats of the Dusk Syndicate, I am going to conduct a ceremony." He made a mental note to have a better, properly defined introduction next time. One that would captivate his audience more, so they wouldn't be bored to death.

"Come forwards: Thistle, Forest, Singe, Amya, Fleck, Aria, and Turtle." There was a pause. "Thistle, Fleck, Aria, and Singe, you will now become a member of the DS." The silver-pelted tom nodded at the two of them. Especially Singe, who seemed more than worthy.

"Forest, and Amya, you two will become trainees. Forest, your trainer is Broken; Amya, yours is Ajax."

"And Turtle, you will become a fully-fledged hunter of the Dusk Syndicate. Thank you to all." His words were serious, but they revealed pride.

"On a last high note, I would like to appoint two guards. Patchy and Zira." He nodded swiftly, because it wasn't every day where a guard ceremony was taking place. But after all, he needed more strong allies to take charge. They should be fine.
Broken imitated a smile towards Forest as he watched the trainee from a distance, her face filled with the joyous sensation of leaving the rank in which has no respect, only mockery. She doesn't seem proud to have me as her mentor, only to finally be a Dusk Syndicate Trainee. He observed, staring into her orbs which had been widened with excitement. He padded over to her and simply sat down, his tail lay flat on the ground. He shot an over-looking glance at Forest before switching his gaze and staring into the sky. He smirked. "Dusk has come... It's time." He murmured to himself, before returning the hard gaze he had given her before. Staring into her eyes -the passageway to anyone's soul- had given him information no cat would want to share. The dark-coated, black tom could tell when any cat was sad, even if they had a large smile on their face, but he wouldn't go comfort them. He wasn't much for that. Instead, he'd leave them to grieve.

Turtle smirked, over-filled with the tingle she had gotten when she became an apprentice in ThunderClan. Her white pelt had grown excessively fluffy over the time she has been here. The only thing that hadn't changed was her piercing green olive-toned eyes that pierced into the souls of the utmost of secretive cats, which she seemed to achieve from Broken, the one who'd taken her from ThunderClan. She silently thanked him.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 27th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.