View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Just Chatting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedrop View Post
Thank you my problem is not knowing where to start.
First, you need some characters. It is helpful if you post them in the Biographies or create a nifty character site like this one, to keep track of relations and everything. If you are wondering what to use in the creation of your character, the site provides a little character form that covers anything you could possibly think of! You don't have to use it, though, you can make your own.

Next if to take that character and head over to Character Resources to either create a finder for your character or look to other's finders to see if your character will fit the role, you can also create an all-new character to fit a specific role if you'd like. If you'd like to go a more organized route there is also the Plot Resources where you can post your own plot or, yet again, join another user's if they accept you.

If you are having difficulties with creating a character, you can adopt or have another user help create a cat in Adoption Acres.

I hope this helps :/ I'm not staff or anything but this is all the stuff I wish I had known when I first joined. If you have questions, you can probably ask anyone on the site and get an answer, things become pretty simple when you get the hang of things.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series