View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
A light smile crossed her face as Duskclaw admitted to chasing prey. It appeared as though no matter what Clan a cat came from, feeding their Clan and keeping them strong was at the forefront of their mind. "I hope you were able to at least catch the prey?" she mused, waving her tail as her whiskers twitched in amusement. "I'm going to start pulling them out alright? Try and remain still," Heatherfur mewed as she circled around to start on the back. She barred her teeth as she leaned forward, grasping one of the thorns and pulling it out. As Duskclaw mentioned leaving a home Clan, she paused. "A little nervous, I guess," the medicine cat sighed. "It was hard, leaving WindClan, but so far I'm beginning to... enjoy it."
"Heh." He smiled, "I co\aught it, but it slapped me.." He flicked his tailk to a small scratch on his cheek. "You will enjoy it a lot more if you were having fun!" He purred.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!