View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2019, 03:05 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(OPEN)

Hybrid stalked into the camp growling. He finally would get revenge on the clans. They destroyed the Dusk Syndicate and now he was going to destroy them. His bright orange fur was long and silky, he looked somewhat like a fox. He had his claws unsheathed and he was ready to kill some clancats. He wanted to kill every single kit and make the parents watch. That was the only way to get even. He launched himself at an apprentice standing near the nursery.
@Venus @little-life-light

"You disgusting coward!" Iceheart's gruff yowl pierced the air as the huge she-cat launched herself at the enemy cat. Her pounce landed her squarely on top of his shoulders, using her weight to pin him to the ground. "Going after kits and apprentices? You are the lowest form of filth in this StarClan-forsaken land!" Her gleaming fangs were less than a mouse-length from his throat.

She wouldn't kill him, not yet. She wanted to enjoy this. The adrenaline coursing through her battle-starved veins, the feeling of flesh tearing beneath her claws. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss this. The chance to defend her clan with tooth and claw. Muscles rippled under her black pelt as she fought to hold the stranger down. She did have the size advantage, but when it came to speed, she was lacking. Her best strategies were using her heavy weight and long claws to her advantage.

She looked to the two apprentices near the nursery, that had been the original target of the mangy fox-heart's attack. She recognized Rabbitpaw, and her own apprentice, Badgerpaw. Her orange eyes softened almost too quickly to notice, trying not to show that she was grateful they were safe.

"Well, Badgerpaw? What are you waiting for? Here's your chance for some real experience." The fierceness returned to her eyes as she looked expectantly at the young she-cat, her own claws still locked into the enemy's shoulders as she pinned him down. Now would be the moment that the ruthless black cat really learned what kind of cat her apprentice was. She could prove herself a coward, or she could prove herself a warrior. She cared little about the fact that this was the little molly's first battle; all she thought about was her desire for her to prove herself worthy.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 27th, 2019 at 05:33 PM.