View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:24 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Goldenpaw head perked up as she heard an echo of her freinds voice. She broke into a smile, she's here! "Lightpaw, Lightpaw, I'm here," she yowled as she rushed past disgruntled elders and surprised apprentices, her golden fur turning to a blur as she ran, she finally spotted the pure-White fur of her freind, "Lightpaw! Your here! I thought you had been left behind!" Goldenpaw mewed, breathing a sigh of relief, the honey coloured apprentice hated crowds, and would only put up with going to the gathering for her best freind.
"Me? Miss this? No way! Not my first Gathering!" Lightpaw smiled at Goldenpaw, overjoyed she'd get to spend the time with her best friend. "But there's so many cats here, from all kinds of Clans!" She raised her nose as a foul scent reached it, and she scrunched up her face. "But those RiverClan cats sure do stink of fish!" She giggled, trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

Lightpaw caught the scent of heather and marshes and knew that WindClan and ShadowClan had arrived, but there was another, slightly different aroma in the atmosphere as well. Who're the new guys? "Hey, do you smell that?" She asked quietly, glancing around nervously. "There's new cats here. Not like new apprentices, but like, a whole new Clan or something." Could it be rogues, maybe? Or is my new Clan theory right? Or am I just going insane?

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!