View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 10:52 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Heightened Perception Purrk Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post
So i was wondering, how much does the Heightened Perception Purrk actually boost? Like, e,g, if [CAT]'s owner chooses hearing for [CAT], will [CAT] be all hearing and be able to hear a mouse shift its position from a mile away?
More specifically smell in this case, as thats what Willow has ;-;

i would believe it works like the people with heightened senses in KNY, like Tanjiro can smell emotions, death, and very specific scents (i.e. willow would be able to tell if a cat hid their scent)

Inosuke has heightened touch and pretty much he can tell what's moving around him, and tell if someone's looking at him, and sorta tell where and attack is gonna hit. But if there's too much moving it overwhelms his sense.

Zenitsu has enhanced hearing and he can pretty much hear what's making slight sounds, (i.e. heartbeat, emotions (dont really understand that one), light steps (so a cat with hearing might be able to hear the pawsteps of a cat with kitty softpaws!)

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.