View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 10:19 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ do you wanna play it like daypaw wont find out until the starcave? ]

Juniperpaw purred at Nightpaw's excitement, and thanked the warrior apprentice for commenting on her ginger patches. ``I don't doubt that you'll protect us!`` Her warm green gaze transferred from Nightpaw to Daypaw as her sibling-figure spoke. ``Goldenstar chose well.`` Juniperpaw could see herself easily befriending Nightpaw by the time they arrived at SkyClan.

RiverClan didn't suffer much from the flood. Herbs were very available, and not many RiverClan cats had been hurt. However, after the recent battle during the Gathering, many felines have suffered. Though Juniperpaw had plenty of herbs at her paws, she didn't know how to use them. For example, just before racing to meet Daypaw at the border, Juniperpaw had been tending to a poor kit. Unfortunately, Juniperpaw hadn't been able to do much for the kit's internal wounds, and that was when she lost her first patient. Her first patient had died! How unfair is that? She hadn't had to deal with a warrior wailing about a thorn in his paw, she hadn't had to tell any queens that their kit wasn't sick but just wasn't hungry, no. The first feline she treated had to be an innocent and defenseless kit suffering from internal wounds, and he didn't make it.

``Oh, yeah, well, y'know... We're, um, we're doing.`` Juniperpaw shrugged as if it what's been going on in RiverClan wasn't an issue. ``I mean, RiverClan's still thriving.`` She nodded slowly, as if displaying her own approval of her choice of words. ``Anyway, shouldn't we be heading off?`` Juniperpaw grinned brightly, nodding her head towards the direction of SkyClan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw straightened out and puffed out her chest, dawning a no-doubt very serious expression worthy of their special mission. "Yes! Let's get going medicine cats. Those healing herbs aren't going to fetch themselves!" Nightpaw then began to march briskly in the direction Juniperpaw had nodded, praying to Starclan that she was going in the right direction. "Last on there is a snail!" She shouted over her shoulder.
they eyed juniperpaw. something was wrong, they had never seen such a lie before. they wouldnt question it infront of nightpaw though, this could wait for another time. following after nightpaw they gave a small hum and followed along. ¨i havent talked to shinefang that much, and hadnt warned him i was going to be seeing him so soon. i doubt hell mind.¨ they mewed mindlessly. they trotted along. they had never been to skyclan before, nor hadnt ever really gotten involved with them. it was only a moon ago that they learned grousestars name. ¨howve you been lately, junip? im surprised you are bouncing off the walls or tackling me to the ground.¨
[@jinx, go ahead an dpost at the skyclan border!]