View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[in this rp im going to have daypaw not know that geckoleaf is missing, so maybe juni can tell them when they get to rc?]

daypaw dipped their head to juniperpaw, a small smile on their face. they raised an eyebrow watching nightpaw greet herself. they didnt expect any less honestly. ¨because of everything thats been happening lately, goldenstar wanted me to bring someone along.¨ they explained briefly. technically, they were suppose to be going straight to skyclan and back, but a pitstop couldnt really hurt. daypaw didnt really pay mind to their leaders instructions anyway. ¨were heading to skyclan to pick up some herbs. things havent been great with shadowclan lately.¨ their tone was neutral, but there was more obviously going on. after the flood most of their herbs had been ruined or water damaged beyond repair. hell, they couldnt even save a warriors sight from lack of herbs !they hadnt even treated their own wounds yet, the wounds a deep red and brown color from the dry blood. hadnt even been touched. they sighed, wanting to lighten up the mood,¨but i wanted to see how you and geckoleaf were doing after the battle and all.¨ they hadnt seen them since the gathering, having to leave juniperpaw abruptly only to be attacked by a syndicate member.they felt guilty for that action, because they really did care about them, and felt guilty for leaving juniperpaw in the middle of that mess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ do you wanna play it like daypaw wont find out until the starcave? ]

Juniperpaw purred at Nightpaw's excitement, and thanked the warrior apprentice for commenting on her ginger patches. ``I don't doubt that you'll protect us!`` Her warm green gaze transferred from Nightpaw to Daypaw as her sibling-figure spoke. ``Goldenstar chose well.`` Juniperpaw could see herself easily befriending Nightpaw by the time they arrived at SkyClan.

RiverClan didn't suffer much from the flood. Herbs were very available, and not many RiverClan cats had been hurt. However, after the recent battle during the Gathering, many felines have suffered. Though Juniperpaw had plenty of herbs at her paws, she didn't know how to use them. For example, just before racing to meet Daypaw at the border, Juniperpaw had been tending to a poor kit. Unfortunately, Juniperpaw hadn't been able to do much for the kit's internal wounds, and that was when she lost her first patient. Her first patient had died! How unfair is that? She hadn't had to deal with a warrior wailing about a thorn in his paw, she hadn't had to tell any queens that their kit wasn't sick but just wasn't hungry, no. The first feline she treated had to be an innocent and defenseless kit suffering from internal wounds, and he didn't make it.

``Oh, yeah, well, y'know... We're, um, we're doing.`` Juniperpaw shrugged as if it what's been going on in RiverClan wasn't an issue. ``I mean, RiverClan's still thriving.`` She nodded slowly, as if displaying her own approval of her choice of words. ``Anyway, shouldn't we be heading off?`` Juniperpaw grinned brightly, nodding her head towards the direction of SkyClan.
Nightpaw straightened out and puffed out her chest, dawning a no-doubt very serious expression worthy of their special mission. "Yes! Let's get going medicine cats. Those healing herbs aren't going to fetch themselves!" Nightpaw then began to march briskly in the direction Juniperpaw had nodded, praying to Starclan that she was going in the right direction. "Last on there is a snail!" She shouted over her shoulder.