View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:42 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@AbsurdJinx
Nightpaw gaze around with excitement as she took took in the Riverclan border. Her day was just getting better and better. First Daypaw asked her to come along on a trip to Riverclan and Skyclan, then she learned she would get to meet Daypaw's friend in Riverclan, Juniperpaw too! The black shecat began to pace along the border, unable to contain her energy. This is going to be so great!" she blurted out suddenly. "What is Juniperpaw like? Is she nice? I bet she's so nice!"
@AbsurdJinx
daypaw raised an eyebrow at the shecats excitement. they got to cross borders all the time, being a medcat and not limited to the borders of clans. but out of respect, they would wait here. they had more friends in riverclan then shadowclan, more then theyd like to admit. riverclan was like a second home. they sat down, curling their tail patiently for the other medcat to show up. ¨shes like a little sister to me, like you.¨ they mewed in a monotone voice. they said it so casually, but they truly meant it. since geckoleafs disappearance daypaw had only grown worried for both gecko and juniper. with no mentor to guide her, riverclan was left as good as dead. ¨shes hyper like you. you guys will get along.¨