View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2019, 06:51 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
WillowMask gave a tiny sigh to calm herself down,she knew that directing her frustration onto others wouldn't do anything but cause problems and her features became expressionless as her hazelish blue eyes narrowed slightly.She looked the tom up and down somewhat as if trying to find what his purpose for inviting her was for before giving a tiny laugh although it was mostly an exasperated sigh."Nice to know...But since it would be rude to turn down your offer then I'll accompany you...". Saying this she stretched slightly, now standing up she glanced at the tom, seeing him give a polite smile she kept a blank face and spoke calmly."It's WillowMask- Just In case you didn't know my name". She turned and headed for the camp entrance, not all bothered whether he was following or not- the amount of secrets she had been hiding from her clanmates was starting to get to her, The molly had started closing herself off to people she was close to- her mother had stopped talking to her after she had confronted her and it stressed her out.WillowMask now just outside the entrance glanced to the side slightly and noticed the tom beside her and she shrugged lightly, she continued to pad through the territory.

(Continue in ShadowClan Territory?)
(Yep, I'll post there )