View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Nightpaths ear twitched when Sliverheart spoke she couldn't help but be interested , she did notice her scars but she wasn't frightened by them . Guess two lost souls find each other in a way , her Amber eyes lit up as she explained how she had gained her battle scars yet she couldn't help but feel a cold shiver down her spine and her black fur was on end and her tail tip flicked . She wondered what it was like to be a Rogue. Every cat has to have that thought run through their head , but she didn't want to be a loner or for starclans sake a kittypet!Still SHe COuldnt HElp BUt Feel sympathy WHich Was Rare FOR Most.

" true I may not be a monster , nor are you.... you Just Had To Do What You Needed To Survive. Both Of Us Are Just....lost " She Meowed Now Having A Calming Sense Of Tone Her Rugged Sounding Voce. She licked her nose and looked down . This was by far the most odd conversation she has had with others and most didn't last this long at all
Sliverheart flicked her ear a bit “ .... lost? How so? “ she asks calmly as she looks at her. “ ..... no daring I am a monster. I had a choice back than... if only I took it than I won’t have ended up... like this.” She says coldly as she begins to stand up. “ ....anything else ?” She asks calmly