View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Geckoleaf stiffened, her body running rigid. "Cougar-we can't. It's not that I don't love you- I really do, with my whole soul, but what would their life be like? They'd be nursed by some other she-cat, and they'd never know their mother, and you'd be distant enough. Even if it was someone we both knew and trusted, I just couldn't do that to them. I-... I'm so sorry. I know it tears you apart, and me too... But we can't be parents. I have duties, and so do you. This clan provides for us as we must do for it." She stopped for a moment, realizing how she sounded. Like the clan took priority over their love, over everything they held dear. "I want kits. I do. But we can't have them now. Not here- we just got a new leader, and the four clans are in ruins.." Her voice trailed off, voice thick with emotion. "I love you so much. But we just cant." The feline averted her gaze; she couldn't look at Cougarstorm, and see the emotion he carried in his eyes, his want to have kits, his love and desire for her, and his hurt that she had refused him something he held so dear.

(since we were going to have them fight in the clearing or forest, and then gecko comes back to arctic, maybe instead arctic comes in after they finish fighting?)
Unlike Geckoleaf's body, Cougarstorm's sagged with emotion; he wanted to understand his lover's reasoning, but it seemed contrary to reason. "So," he meowed, his gaze indignanat, "the clans, and cats who probably want to kill you are more important than me? I see, this whole 'love' thing is just an act to push my buttons." Without another word, he turned on his heel and fled; before he tore through the thickets, he turned his head to give Geckoleaf a tearful glance. Cougarstorm was gone.

(Alright, sounds good!)

Last edited by Brunch; December 26th, 2016 at 11:43 AM.