View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2017, 06:43 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
"Well," Arctickit mewed quietly, "It smells delightful!" his voice was a quiet chirp as he skidded over to where Geckoleaf was, hovering over the herbs that they were to sort. Before looking down at the herbs, he took Geckoleaf's words for granted, thinking that the plants would be quite easy to sort, no matter their similarity. As Arctickit turned his attention to leaves before him, they all seemed analogous, and when his stretched his mouth to take in their scent, it was the same heap of scent that he could not understand, no matter how he looked at it. His bright blue eyes landed on Geckoleaf, waiting patiently for instructions.
"This is hard, I know, and took me many months to master as an apprentice. But it's fun, trying to sort them." Moving upwards, she swept a messy pile of beech leaf packets in between them, and by scent, deftly pulled out two of the packages, and placed them apart from the mound of leaves, a little ways away from each other. "Alright. The one on the right is healing. They have a sharper, more earthy tone. And one the left are traveling herbs. They have a gentler scent, and are more definitely floral. Smell them both, and then slowly nose through pile until you find one corresponding to each. Then, put it with the right herb packet I already placed down. Then, once have the piles, well put them away. Alright, love?" She mewed, waiting to make sure he understood her instructions, however vague and ill defined they were. She had never tried to explain something like this before.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending