View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2017, 05:47 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Geckoleaf laughed softly, at the relief the kit obviously felt from she herself being alright. A smile nearly crossed her muzzle, but she felt too down, and instead the edges of her lips lifted slightly, softening her harsh expression of sadness. "I actually don't think there is a whole lot you can do. Unless you'd like to learn some basic herb functions and help me compile general injury packets, I could just enjoy the company. I've heard the best remedy for sadness is company," she responded softly, her voice slightly steadier than before. It touched her that the kit cared so much about her though, when she hardly knew him. But even though she had meant the herb sorting jokingly, she had a creeping suspicion that Arctickit would accept. Geckoleaf had taken a liking to him, and was thinking of making him her apprentice.
Joyous for the excuse to escape the nursery, Arctickit obliged with a chirp of, "Sure!" The kit padded over to the herbs, his maw stretched wide over the many plants, his pelt pickling with excitement. Though not every scent was quite pleasing, he was quite optimistic that each would be just as fun as to sort. His bright blue eyes glitter over to Geckoleaf a smile perched on his childish features. "What packets are we sorting?" he asked quietly, gazing over the herbs once more, trying to take in as much as he could, but it all jumbled together in a very minty scent. He cradled one that was very enticing to him; a very comforting scent that drew him closer. Arctickit backed up though, knowing that if he got any closer he would devour them. His pupils were wide, almost covering his entire eye, "What does this do?" he questioned Geckoleaf calmly, gesturing to the herb- catmint- with his grey-brown fluffy tail.