View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2017, 05:24 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Letting out a quick sigh of relief that nothing terrible had come upon the medicine cat, Arctickit smiled softlycat her. Oblivious to what Geckoleaf's words could have meant, Arctickit stretched forward towards her; Arctickit felt jovial, for some reason in that cave. The kit had been incredibly dubious of his apprenticeship that was nearing at a rapid pace, and with the nursery seeming to decrease in size thanks to the new arrivals, and only really felt safe when outised, or in a den with very few cats. Arctickit barely thought of his fears though when he squeakex, "Well then, do you need any help?"
Geckoleaf laughed softly, at the relief the kit obviously felt from she herself being alright. A smile nearly crossed her muzzle, but she felt too down, and instead the edges of her lips lifted slightly, softening her harsh expression of sadness. "I actually don't think there is a whole lot you can do. Unless you'd like to learn some basic herb functions and help me compile general injury packets, I could just enjoy the company. I've heard the best remedy for sadness is company," she responded softly, her voice slightly steadier than before. It touched her that the kit cared so much about her though, when she hardly knew him. But even though she had meant the herb sorting jokingly, she had a creeping suspicion that Arctickit would accept. Geckoleaf had taken a liking to him, and was thinking of making him her apprentice.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending