View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:38 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Once again, the bushes rattled, though this time less intense and lower to the ground. Peeping his head through the thicket barrier, Arctickit had a concerned look on his features; he had seen the infuriated tom burst out of the den. He wasn't too concerned by his actions, but it was the weeping that had sounded afterward that had made him anxious. Arctickit's eyes not quite adjusting to the blinding darkness of the den, he couldn't make out the figure of Geckoleaf cowered in the corner, wails escaping her maw. Curious as to the reason of the weepings, Artickit ventured deeper into the den, his gray-brown tabby tail flicking with a bundle of emotions. "G-Geckoleaf?" he trembled, afraid of the possibilities, "Are you okay?" he trodded forward, his ears plastered against his head, and his small body trembling.
Hearing the soft rustle of the bushes, and the sound of footsteps on the stone floor of her den, Geckoleaf looked up, and quickly stifled her sobs, unsure of who had entered. But her body still shook slightly, and the tears kept coming. She brushed the tears from her eyes, and then hiccuped softly, the pressure from her sobs unrelenting. She had a moment to compose herself, and that she did, before the small figure spoke. The medicine cat instantly recognized his voice; Arctickit, drawn here from what she did not know. Geckoleaf let out a slight sigh of relief, glad that it was not someone who she knew better. Taking in a deep, shuddering breath before she spoke, Geckoleaf said softly to the mainly white tom-kit; "I-... I'm alright. I think. I just had an argument with my best friend. We disagreed on a big issue, and I said something wrong and he ran off." None of it was a lie. Cougarstorm was her best friend, and they disagreed on kits, and she said something wrong. But, she could never tell Arctickit about him being her love. Of course she couldn't. It was completely forbidden.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending