Thread: Fangs (Private)
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:13 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Fangs (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Liliana sighed and looked directly into the girls eyes. She thought about it for a second, and then replied. ”I'm not selling anything.” She said. ”But I do know what's wrong with you. I suppose you don't want to know, though." Liliana said scarily calm. She then got up to walk away. I hope this works.
(Lowkey crying rn because I bit my tongue really hard while writing this ;-; )
The blonde girl stared at her in disbelief for a moment. This was getting scarily real. Were all these odd happenings truly not a delusion her tired mind had created? She hesitated for a moment, but she made up her mind to pursue what this girl talked of, she bolted out of her chair. She ran up behind the girl before she could manage to open the store door and expose her vulnerable skin to sunlight, and grabbed onto the back of her hood. She tugged on it timidly, before stepping in front of her. "Wait! Just... sit back down, and we can talk." She looked into the other girl's eyes for a moment in an attempt to decipher what she might be hinting to, but as anyone might've guessed, she failed.

Last edited by Panda; June 8th, 2018 at 01:14 AM.