Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

It wasn't long before Grousestar's emerald gaze fell upon the thick-furred golden tom of Windclan. He continued to hold his smile and nodded towards Blazingstar politely as he leaped up to join them on the rocks. There was a clear sense of distaste and tension with him that caused the very tip of his tail to flick in his own distaste. Why do they have to act like such kits? His mind grumbled, but still he held the smile. Blazingstar hadn't actually done anything yet, he was allowed to look however he wished. The moment he started to rile up his clan, that's when Grousestar would have a problem. From what he knows, gathering's were supposed to be a truce, a peaceful time for clans to meet together and they have hardly been as such in the past moons, and he certainly isn't happy. What would Starclan have to think about that?
However it did slightly bother him that the tom didn't even offer a greeting to any of them. Grousestar wasn't the type of cat who would play those kinds of games though, and offered his own greeting instead, keeping his cheery voice. "Good to see you Blazingstar! Now just waiting on... Thunderclan and Shadowclan." Flicking his ear, he would sigh out quietly, looking at the edges of the clearing to see if he could spot either Snowstar or Goldenstar making their entrance.

A little while passed and the two leaders still had yet to show, much to the Skyclan leader's reply. Perhaps they... Forgot? Is that a normal thing to do? Do we continue on with the gathering or call it off? His thoughts were interrupted by the Windclan leader's voice, causing him to turn his head in the direction of the golden tabby. "I can't say I've encountered this before... We just... Continue without them? Will Starclan approve of it?" The tip of his tail flicked slowly back and forth, a slight frown on his muzzle as he let his gaze drift from one leader to another. It was clear Blazingstar wanted to continue with the gathering, and Grousestar wasn't opposed to it, though he wished he knew what was wrong with Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?