View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default "Monthly Kudos" (Non-Warriors Roleplay)

May 2018

THERE ARE NO WINNERS FOR THIS MONTH

Character of the month:

Thread of the month:

Romance/ship of the month:

Friendship of the month:

Family of the month:

Interaction of the month:

Please keep voting!

CHARACTER OF THE MONTH FAMILY OF THE MONTH SHIP OF THE MONTH INTERACTION OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH FRIENDSHIP OF THE MONTH

Interaction of the month is for recognising some of your favourite Roleplays/Interactions between characters in the Non-Warriors Roleplay. Character of the month is for recognising some of the most detailed and interesting characters of the Non-Warriors Roleplay. Family of the month is for recognising the relationships between siblings, parents etc. in the Non-Warriors Roleplay. Thread of the month is for recognising the greatest Roleplay threads in the Non-Warriors Roleplay. Friendship of the month is for recognising the unbreakable bond between friends in the Non-Warriors Roleplay. Ship of the month is for recognising the most loyal of lovers in the Non-Warriors Roleplay.

the way this works is users may nominate a character or characters using the form provided and then other users may upvote them (by quoting the original post and saying something like "I second, third etc. this" or "I vote for this") then the most popular nomination will be featured on the monthly kudos page!

Things to Remember when nominating:

Characters should have been roleplayed fairly recently. Message me if you are unsure.

You may not nominate your own Characters.

Characters who violate/have violated one or more Roleplay rules are not allowed to be nominated until the situation has been sorted and the appropriate changes have been made.

Please use the forms provided and write an answer in every box.

make sure you put nice detailed answers.

Any nominations that break these rules will be ignored.

You may only nominate once, however you may change your nomination at any time between 1-end of the month. Keep in mind you may still vote for other users' nominations.

Please post the OTM you are nominating for at the top of your form so I know which one it's for

Previous OTMs are not allowed to be nominated unless their reasons change (message me if unsure)

Previous OTMs are:

Ship:

Friendship:

Family: Windflower, Seaflower and Fireflower (sisters) The Dragon People of Daleview

Character:

Thread: Whisper of Death

Interaction:

The winners will be featured on the first post and receive a reward of some kind.

The current OTMs are:

THERE WERE NO WINNERS THIS MONTH

Ship:

Friendship:

Family: Windflower Seaflower and Fireflower (The Dragon People of Daleview)

Thread: Whisper of Death

Interaction:

Character:

To nominate a family please use this format:

Character Names [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user names]:
Thread they are being Roleplayed in [A link would be appreciated]:
Reason for nominating this relationship [required]:

To nominate a character please use this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]:
Thread Character is being Roleplayed in [a link would be appreciated]:
Reason for nominating this character [required]:

To nominate a Ship/romance please use this format:

Character Names [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]:
Thread they are being Roleplayed in [link would be appreciated]:
Reason for nominating this ship [required]:

To nominate a Friendship please use this format:

Character Names [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user names]:
Thread they are being Roleplayed in [A link would be appreciated]:
Reason for nominating this relationship [required]:

To nominate a Thread please use this format:

Thread Title [link would be appreciated]:
Reason for nominating this roleplay [If it is NOT based off of a movie, book etc.]:

To nominate an Interaction/Roleplay please use this format:

Roleplay Title [optional]:
Characters Involved [with links to the roleplayers' profiles]:
Thread & Page #s:
Reason for nominating this roleplay [required]:

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; May 6th, 2018 at 12:19 PM. Reason: double post merge