View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 11:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Heartkit grinned at Rainkit, a sort of almost motherly grin as she padded beside him. "Thanks," she mewed as the two began to head back to camp. She hated to have freaked out in front of him, especially after her small outburst about being able to take care of herself, but having scented that unknown smell...well, it made her feel uneasy. When I'm an apprentice, then I'll know what it was...then I'll track it down, she thought confidently. Although, Rainkit would be an apprentice before her...perhaps he would be the one to find out what the scent was. Either way, she would just be glad when she knew what it was. Heartkit suddenly looked more worried again, and she swished her tiny tail back and forth as they padded along. "I'm...I'm really, really sorry that we couldn't find your spy," she mewed in a little bit of a quieter voice as she headed along.

The feel of the territory was reassuring once more, just something about the wonder and hugeness (is that a word? xD) of it all, and the waving grasses that almost enveloped the small she cat. She didn't dare say anything for a while, as she glanced back over towards the flowers once more. Rainkit hadn't seemed that interested in them last time, but to her they were just as pretty as they had been. How could anyone not love the flowers! They were so beautiful, like tiny golden and white specks dotting an ocean of green. Heartkit padded a little quicker, eager to get back to camp as soon as possible.

~I just realized, should have posted this in the territory xD~