Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: S T R A N D E D {All Welcome}

@Undercover

Name: Amelia Sharpova
Crew (3 survived) or Passenger (Up to 20 Survived): Passenger
Belongings Salvaged: Uh...
Reason your on the plane: Was on a trip back to Europe with her parents to visit family.
Significant Other: None.
Children: No.
Looks: Boop.
Personality: Prior to the crash, Amelia was a very happy child who had a healthy upbringing in a wealthy environment. Though she was a bit spoiled, her parents made sure she was raised to be a polite and very sweethearted young girl that knew how to act in public. Additionally, she formerly held a place in the world of acting and theater before embarking on the doomed flight with her family. She loved her parents dearly, and the trauma of losing them both leads to her feeling very alone. As a result, she'll have a very strong preference for staying in a group environment. Her theater background has also given her a very forward and daring personality. Additionally, she's very quick to learn things when her mind isn't clouded by emotions.
Height: 4'0
Race: Russian
Skills: Acting, Dance (I doubt she even knows what else.)
Fears: Dying, Being Left Alone, Drowning (can't swim), Claustrophobic
Logical or emotional?: Emotional
Prefer Solitude or Community?: Community
Will they join a Group?: Yes, indefinitely. (I am not having a ten year old wander on her own ._.)
Other: Emotionally unstable after losing both her parents in the plane crash.
Also, fairly injured post-crash.

Name: William Kugler
Crew (3 survived) or Passenger (Up to 20 Survived): Passenger
Belongings Salvaged: Wallet, Keys, airline butterknife (surprised him that he didn't accidentally stab himself with it during the crash)
Reason your on the plane: Was on his way to film a movie
Significant Other: ??? (was not on the plane)
Children: No.
Looks: Boop.
Personality: Though kindhearted, he also holds a very distant persona. One can often catch him watching the sky, seemingly with his mind in his own world. As a man of very few words, he only says what he needs to say and nothing else. With his past kept preferably behind him, he is very determined to survive and find help to get off this island. However caring and easygoing he may seem, some may wonder if there is anything else to his character that he isn't showing anyone?
Height: 6'4
Race: Danish-German
Skills: Acting, Swimming, Surfing, Rock Climbing, Stunts (Freerunning; he prefers to do his own stunts for movies), Very Flexible (Classically trained in jazz, tap, and ballet)
Fears: Dying, The idea of perishing on this island, The idea of others dying in front of him and not being able to do anything, Not being able to return to civilization.
Logical or emotional?: Logical
Prefer Solitude or Community?: Legitimately doesn't care, as long as nobody dies as a result.
Will they join a Group?: I'll flip a coin when the time comes.
Other: Eh...

Other Other: Can someone please mention me or something when this roleplay starts? Much thanks.

Last edited by Solstice_X; November 22nd, 2017 at 05:03 PM.