View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Closed]

@Aura @Okapi @Duskflight

The two warriors arrived not long after, and Shinefang dipped his head to each of them in turn as they arrive. "Smogcloud. Kestralshade." He was pleased with the selection of warriors for the patrol Both the tom and the shecat were young, spry, and fierce. He had little doubt they'd do well on this mission. The old tom stifled a grunt as he got to his feet. "Off we go then," he called, following after the brown tabby tom. He kept a couple of tail lengths back form Grousestar, not quite able to match the younger cats pace. Shinefang's spirits were up though, it was good to be out on patrol again. His senses were alert and in spite of the cold, he could still catch a faint whiff of a prey's trail along the leave-strewn earth. He could hear the wind whistling over the treetops, and notices the the branches overhead were swaying. Just a little. It may not have been ideal weather, but it a way, he preferred it. He felt alive, and the faintest taste of possible danger made the journey that much sweeter. Snapping out of his revelry and focusing on the task at hand, he called out to Grousestar. "Let's stop and have a look at that catmint plan I mentioned at the border. I'm curious to see if it has anything worth harvesting. It's right but the fallen oak near the scent line."