View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Closed]

@Charmer @Aura @Okapi

Shinefang was the first to join him, as he expected. Smiling brightly at the older tom, he would dip his head in greetings, taking note of the gruff hint to the tom's voice. "Good morning Shinefang. And yes, I do believe it is a fairly good day for a mission. Though I have to say, I wish there was more sunlight and less clouds." Sighing lightheartedly, he'd give another glance up at the clouded sky before looking back at the medicine cat. "They should be here soon, I have faith in them."
And as if to prove Grousestar right, Smogcloud was hurrying up to join them, seeming a bit rushed in their actions, but awake nonetheless. They must have thought they overslept, thought the leader to himself with a quiet chuckle before in turn dipping his head in greetings to the warrior. "Smogcloud, glad to see you were able to make it. Now all we seem to be waiting on is Kestrelshade."
Straightening himself up, he'd look in the direction of the warriors den patiently, waiting to see the she-cat make her exit so that they could get their patrol moving. Perhaps a few minutes later, the she-cat did step out, stretching and giving herself a quick lick before snagging a bite to eat and joining them as well. When Kestrelshade did join them, Grousestar stood with a bright smile to all of them.
"Wonderful! That should be everyone, lets get a move on, we have a lot of ground to cover."

And with that, the brown tabby set off at a brisk pace out of the clan, and into the territory he knew all too well, just like the back of his paw. Ever since they moved into this territory he spent nearly every day walking it's premises. There were few areas that the leader was not aware of. But if they did add on the former Syndicate territory, he would have plenty to explore and memorize.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?