View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Closed]

@Okapi @Duskflight @Charmer

Smogcloud was aware they were awake, yet didn’t open their eyes. As usual, they didn’t get much sleep at all. With a barely audible groan, the dark gray warrior opened their amber eyes. The den was almost empty, besides themself and a few other warriors. It was a cool, crisp Leaf-Fall day, with the promise of Leaf-Bare right around the corner. A harsh season in which many suffer from malnutrition.

With much effort, Smogcloud stood and stretched, taking all the time they needed. Something was nagging them in the back of their mind. As if the morning had an urgency to it. It took little thought to remember. ‘I was chosen for the herb patrol!’ Their eyes widened in alarm. They attempted to groom all of the knots in their fur as quickly as they could. After all, they were burning daylight.

After approving of their long, smooth fur’s presentability, Smogcloud raced to the camp entrance. Every time they exhaled, their breath formed a cloud of condensation, which quickly evaporated. This was typical, as the temperatures were dropping. Finally, they reached the camp entrance where Grousestar and Shinefang lay. The warrior slowed to a brisk walk, catching their breath.

“Grousestar, Shinefang.” They addressed their leader and medicine cat, each with great respect. They were honored to serve for such noble cats, and to be picked out of the whole clan? That was something.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]