View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2016, 01:36 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Lunacross

"Didn't realize you knew that word," Cakeless teased as he referred to the rest of RiverClan's residents as "plebeians." In reality, he had a feeling there were a pawful of warriors like him, those who stuck around for the prey and dodged patrols whenever possible, but it was true; no cat was able to out-laze him, and surely that was a feat to be proud of.

The immediate response was surprising, though he couldn't quite pinpoint why when it'd felt as if there was more than friendship when it came to Bucknight, and there had been for a while now. "Forever, huh?" he repeated, a soft laugh hanging on the words. "You know, having such an attractive piece of cat--" the sarcasm bled through his voice, "by your side might prove to be a bit of a distraction, and you already have enough trouble watching where you're going."

With an affectionate purr, he joked, "Or maybe you want me there to make you look bigger." The size difference between them was obvious. "But," he went on, "I guess I'll have to take you up on that. Can't think of any place I'd rather be, after all."

Last edited by vellichor; April 1st, 2024 at 12:09 AM.