View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 07:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Hanging out in the apprentices' den was not a normal occurance for Lunarpaw. He was found in the territory, by the borders... but areas where he was more likely to be seen, he was rarely found. The tom had recently been having a worse time of things since he hadn't seen Briarpaw in a while. Reluctantly, he had to admit that he really liked the little furball of energy. She was different then most cats he met. Lunarpaw liked the sarcastic, logical type of cat most of the time - but Briarpaw had grown on him very quickly. He'd struck up a semi-friendship with Juniperpaw, but it wasn't the same thing. The medicine cat was busy, after all... Lunarpaw wasn't anywhere as busy as she was. Please tell me no one's coming in here. He thought, hearing voices from outside the clearing and turning the darker part of his face to the shadows, where it would blend in. Just one blue eye and light colored fur stood out as he sat to the side, making sure that the horrible part of his face would not be brought to the light. He didn't need to make any more enemies. Lunarpaw had enough of those already, thank you! With his personality and appearance, it was surprising he had any friends. And as for his family... well... he had no idea where or who they were. The tom's tail twitched back and forth, making soft swishing noises against the ground as he thought. He was thinking about Briarpaw, about his training (which would be ending soon) and about his family. That'd been a thought that popped into his head a lot these days. Lunarpaw could remember very little, if anything about his family... and sometimes, he wondered if they remembered him. If they missed him. He remembered different faces, one that looked like his, and others that looked like one side or another of his face, and voices... but what they sounded like, he wasn't sure. He couldn't make out tones, just... noises coming from what he assumed were those cats.

@Lawlipop

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.