Thread: [ Private ]
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 01:07 PM

Default Re: [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

suddenly another cat appeared carrying a kit of all things. Thecshe cat snorted in dismay at the windclan tom her nose wrinkling and claws scraping the dust below her paws. ”you brought a kit?” she wailed in dismay ignoring the rouges for a moment her tail lashing furiously. This had to be taken seriously, it was a prophecy for starclans sake. She sat down her claws slipping out and raking the ground with paranoia. “You know this is so dangerous right? It’s going to die!” she protested eyes blazing with passion and a little bit of envy. She stood again tail lashing again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke growls at solfire and soon sees the kit. His eyes glowed dangerously as he growls loudly “ I see what this is.. you’re all mad! “ he hisses loudly but solfire growls “ shut up! You don’t know a thing “ he growls as he begins to walk up to the others standing by Stromhazel “ if I may.. is she perhaps chosen as well and this warrior is simply here to help her. This is important to the clan.. maybe this kit is special in some way?” He Says calmly looking at Sageheart smiling kindly “ am I right?” He asks calmly.

@Rubinaito
The kitten let out an indignant squeak as she was picked up by Sageheart, but fell silent as the other feline emerged.
“She is the chosen, yes.” Sageheart replied.