View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: October Gathering [Leaders]

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Random Melody @fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Gusty

After what seemed like quite a long pause as the leaders tried to decide who would share their clan news first, eventually Snowstar would stand and begin to tell about the usual, they were doing well and oh, a new deputy! With a bright smile, Grousestar would curiously spend the moment to try and find the new deputy before his eyes were back on the Thunderclan leader as she finished up her news to be shared.
"Glad to hear that Thunderclan is doing well." He murmured with a small nod, his eyes then curiously glancing between the other leaders to see who would go next, his body shifting, getting ready to stand before he noticed a pretty quick movement of Blazingstar, causing him to stop and sit back down. Well someone's eager! But this was nothing about eagerness to share news.

Blinking and arching his brows in surprise as he heard the Windclan leader yowl, the Skyclan leader sat rigid, just now noticing the tension that was between the female and male leader. Sometimes Grousestar was slow in picking up on these things, and one of those times was apparently now. A string of accusations was hurled at the Thunderclan leader, all of which quite shocked the brown tabby. Stealing prey? Well.. While I don't condone it,
I unfortunately also had to steal prey from another group in order to feed my own.. The only difference is, they were a common enemy it seems. But taking a cat hostage?
The Skyclan leader had to look at Snowstar for a moment, quite unnerved that the she-cat would do such a thing, because personally he could never see himself doing that and he could only imagine the wrath that would consume him if ever one of his cats had been held hostage. But.. This wasn't his clan. And he wasn't sure if it was called for, to be announcing this at a gathering, before everyone. It seemed like a rash, hot-headed decision to Grousestar. If he were in Blazingstar's paws he would have kept it between the two clans, and tried to have kept it as civil as possible. This could get out of hand very quickly, and for some reason he believes that this sort of thing should most certainly not be happening at a gathering. Wasn't there a truce of sorts?

Now it was the Thunderclan leader's time to respond, causing Grousestar to focus his emerald gaze on her, and what she said astounded him. It didn't surprise him because of what was said, it was how it was said. Snowstar spoke well, and really, there was nothing wrong with what she said in his mind. But personally, he had had enough of this. Clearing his throat, the brown tabby stood up and spoke with a raised voice so that they should hear him above their yowling, without quite yowling himself.
"Right! Excuse me if I am interrupting, but I don't believe this is a good time to be addressing this feud! Now both of you have your reasoning's well founded, but from what I've gathered so far over the past gatherings, is that they are supposed to be peaceful. And by the way this is going, it doesn't look like it's going to stay peaceful for long."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?