View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: October Gathering [Leaders]

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Random Melody @fenic! @Duskflight @Gusty
(You guys can have your leaders decide from this message on, what they wanna do between staying neutral or picking a side. Also, Gusty, this is a heads up to be ready.)

Windclan had strict order not to attack Thunderclan during his gathering. They would only strike if Thunderclan struck first.

As Snowstar finished, there was no hesitation for Blazingstar to rise and face her. Her words. That was it. It was obvious the Thunderclan leader thought nothing wrong of what she had done. Windclan had starved and suffered because of her decisions. He had lost a life to her ignorance. "How dare you lie in front of the clans and Starclan themselves!" he yowled, hoping to silence the crowd beneath them completely. The sky remained clear. There was no sign of clouds in the sky as the stars shone brightly around the moon. Blazingstar's golden hues were ablaze with outrage. "Tell them exactly what happened Snowstar! Due to your selfish acts, you had starved Windclan by sending your patrols to hunt in our territory," his voice continued to ring, his gaze solely on Snowstar, ignoring the other leaders and the crowd below him now.

He didn't stop there. He was about to unravel what had been happening between the two clans. Positive the other three could feel their tension, the ginger tom -- bristling and lashing his tail now -- thought it was time to tell them exactly what was happening. "Moons ago you called us murderers, well look at yourself Snowstar," he paused to turn and face the group of cats below. He gestured towards Windclan, a majority looking malnourished. "Look at what you have done to my clan. You almost starved them all! Hares are already hard enough to find in leaf-bare and your clan wiped out many more than the territory could give. Starvation deaths are on you, Snowstar," he spat, his voice shaking simply at the thought of the death toll to come. He wasn't stupid. Windclan was going to have it rough this leaf-bare "You're the murderer here," he growled, his head turning back towards the Siamese before looking at the other leaders and then back to the cats below. "But accusing us of murder wasn't the start. Then you go and steal one of my warriors and hold her hostage until I had to retrieve her. For no reason, might I add. Even with that, you tried to keep her longer! These acts are too much to be ignored any longer! Thunderclan has been exposed for their crimes, dare tell me I'm wrong..."

The stars still shone above the Gathering. There was still no cloud in sight. It was clear that Starclan wasn't going to interrupt this hostility. At that moment, it was none of his concern. Perhaps the medicine cats would take notice and fret about it, but not Blazingstar. Not now.

Once more, Blazingstar turned towards Snowstar. "So in all of this, you don't believe you did anything wrong?" he growled a little more lowly, ears flattening. This was Snowstar's chance to redeem herself.
Her one chance.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 18th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.