View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:33 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: October Gathering [Leaders]

Snowstar stayed silent, though she mumbled congratulations to Goldenstar along with the other leaders. She caught the look from Blazingstar, however, and her ears flattened faintly. Oh, he's gonna make a scene. She thought, glancing up toward the sky for a moment. Finally she took a deep breath. "I'll go." Yes. Just get it over with, Snowy. So, the Siamese leader stood, shaking out her short fur. She'd just take her turn first. Then she could go silent again while the others leader went and pray Blazingstar didn't say anything. "ThunderClan is doing well," She spoke, her voice ringing out clearly, and it made her frown for a moment. Remembering when she had no worries. It wasn't like that anymore, but Snowstar could try to stay happy. Try to stay positive. "Prey is plentiful," At least, it is now. "And we have a new deputy - Passionblaze.." She trailed off for a moment, gazing down into the Clans. She was going to say more, she had intended on saying more, but she couldn't really think of anything else. Her thoughts trailed. No, she had nothing to be sorry about. Her Clan was starving, and ShadowClan's territory was practically a wasteland. And, WindClan was the only territory she could turn to to feed her Clan. Otherwise, her cats would have died! So no, she didn't do anything wrong. Snowstar's eyes narrowed as she fell silent, ears folding back against her head. She did what she had to do for her Clan. Surely, there was nothing wrong with that. Blazingstar would have done the same thing, wouldn't he? So as far as she was concerned, there was nothing to feel guilty for. Ha.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust