View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: SkyClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Hmmm." Shinefang looked the smaller cat up and down, his remaining orange eye searching for a sign of something being out of place. It wasn't easy considering out of place was now the shecat's normal. "How about I feel along your spine to see if there's anything unusual. Lie on your belly," he said. "Please," he added. "Can you tell me about the pain? Is it sharp? Dull? Is it in just one place? Does anything else hurt besides your spine? Has it ever hurt like this before?" Shinefang wasn't sure what he would do with the answers to any of these questions, but at the very least knowing more about her symptoms had to be better than nothing. He was already staring to go over herbs in his mind and the only thing he could think of for pain was poppy seeds. But what happens if her spine hurts tomorrow? Or the next day? What then?
"Well, the pain is sharp when I try to walk, and dull when I sit still. My spine is the only thing that hurt, the pain is sort of all over my spine until my shoulder blades, and it's hurt like this only once. It was right after the accident and I was still trying to adjust to it." she flipped over onto her back as she answered the tomcat.