View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 10:00 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: fizz has some fun || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Mistyflower925 is sock View Post
Phoebe blinked the worry out of her eyes as Fizz looked back at her.
"Are you okay?" She blurted, unable to keep the concern out of her mind. "Your jaw looks a little...red."
Argh, Phoebe! He's never going to want to be your friend now! Not when you're acting like his mom! But he looks really hurt. And he looked sad again for a moment there...maybe he needs someone looking out for him. Even if he doesn't want it.
She puffed out her chest, her eyes firm with resolve. Yes, that's what I'll do, she decided.
Fizz
he/him

Fizz frowned, darting his tongue out to lick his lips. He was met with a coppery, metallic taste: blood. Well, great. Now Phoebe would be all over him, and he would have to stop playing his game. He huffed indignantly, plopping down into a sitting position. "I told you, I'm fine," he said firmly, tail flicking in the grass behind him. There, he said he was fine. So he was. Now they could play again, right? For lack of anything else to do, he stood up and paced back and forth in front of the ball, watching his paws.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art