View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2024, 07:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: Dawn's secret hideaway ( open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

With one blink beautypaw was hit by duck, the Molly quickly processed the situation before she unsheathed her claws”Enough! If both of you feather brains are gonna fight move it elsewhere I will not allow this fight at my place! And before we clear things up, this is my place so I authorities here!” she snarled aggressively before moving in front of duck”Hey kid you ok” she asked with a kind look and kind tone at the apprentice, out of 3 cats duck was the one to start the violence at her place. She lashed her long tail as she turned to duck with a hard cold glare, displeased with the elders action she lowly rumbled”Both of you settle your disputes or leave, I will not allow this dispute to happen here” she rumbled at the 2 before dispersing to a distance to watch.

( due to a fight starting i was forced to post with out lambfur posting next. If the fight continues Dawn will be forced to force your cos out of her place)
~~~Beautypaw~~~

"I was on my way leaving when this fur brain whacked me on the head!" Beautypaw growled, turned on her heel bolted away.

Last edited by TaylorLover12; January 21st, 2024 at 07:13 PM.