View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
(do you wanna keep Cedarpaw and Ashpaw out of the battle?)

@Boba Fett

Cedarpaw flicked his ears, stifling his amusement at Ashpaw's current demeanor. It was very unlike her and certainly she would hear about it from him later. Of course, Lynxpaw wasn't the type of cat he should be recruiting. However, maybe if he gave this absentminded, lazy apprentice a purpose, she'd shape up a bit. The bobbed tail apprentice certainly didn't look like she had much of a purpose and nor did she seem like she belonged in ShadowClan. "Yes, are you busy? I was thinking me and you and Ashpaw, here, could go on a little hunting patrol, the clan is always needing more food." He gave her a small smile, as he bit into the piece of prey he grabbed.

This interaction was just merely a test run, seeing how well the two soon-to-be warriors acted towards other clan mates and how they worked together. After this interaction with Lynxpaw, Ashpaw and himself will have to sit down and plot their next moves for making ShadowClan great again. The feared, strong, no-mercy showing cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@Lonestar23

Lynxpaw looked skeptically at Cedarpaw as he asked her if she'd like to go hunting with him and Ashpaw. She looked at her food and bit into it, thinking for a second. Why would anyone want to hunting with ME? she asked herself, I'm no good at hunting, and my limbs are still slightly asleep from sleeping in for so long, she decided to just ignore that even though it somewhat bothered her.

Lynxpaw looked at Cedarpaw and Ashpaw and reluctantly nodded her head,"Ok, just let me finish my food," she replied, biting into it again. It was almost gone a couple more bites and she would be finished.
A hunting patrol? Ashpaw normally wouldn’t have minded this, but with a weak, spineless, kit... still, she knew it was important to make sure she and Cedarpaw’s motives were hidden. Well hidden enough so that this young cat wouldn’t suspect a thing, but it was important also that smart cats were brought to their cause. Not spineless weaklings. There wasn’t much to be done about it, however - Ashpaw could hardly call her companion out in front of the camp, and she definitely couldn’t say anything about it to him without calling attention to them from Lynxpaw.
So instead, she smiled and nodded, and tried to keep the hostility out of her gaze - which was far from an easy task. On the contrary, it was one of the hardest things she’d ever had to do. She didn’t like Lynxpaw at all, and normally when Ashpaw didn’t like someone, she said something about it - she tried to get rid of them - she did everything she could to make sure that their ugly face wasn’t stuck in her mind. But instead here she was… stuck with this annoying other apprentice.

”Of course. Perhaps I should meet you two out there,” The she cat suggested, antsy and anxious to get to her paws and leap out of the clearing - she could clear her head in the territory, then by the time they got out there, Ashpaw wouldn’t be itching to get rid of Lynxpaw. She looked over at Cedarpaw, shooting him a quiet question with her eyes, and hoping - with all her might - that the answer would be yes.

(@Owl - sure!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 21st, 2018 at 03:56 PM.